Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So here's the plan...

...as a method of keeping my self inline with my training I'm creating this blog where, at the beginning of each week, I 'll post my training schedulel, then as the days go on I'll update what I've actually done vs. what I was supposed to do. This should keep me training hard up to the Seattle Marathon on November 25th because, after all, if I don't I'm sure I'll hear about it.

So leave me some comments (and give me some crap when I deserve it) and I'll try and keep this as interesting as possible.

...see you there!


2 comments:

Christian said...

Good Luck!

Canfu said...

I'll give you crap even if you don't deserve it! That's how we roll!

Oh, and I am supposed to keep running, so... come run with me and I'll keep you feeling confident anyway...