Thursday, May 10, 2007

...ahh yes, this morning I logged another 3.57 miles (standard route) in 25:02 (7 minutes/mile even), it felt good... I feel like I'm getting more comfortable running at this pace, I was also pretty stoked to see that I ran a negative split... when I glanced at my time at my half way point I was at 13:11, so clearly I came back faster than that... on top of that the way back home at least feels like more of it is up hill... so, you know, good times...

Tomorrow's an off day (and my first physical in about 7 years...), then 3 miles on Saturday (that I have to work around a long day involving a wedding and what-not), and then those exciting 7 miles I mentioned come Sunday (also to be squeezed in around a busy mothers day).

random statement: I watched "Prefontaine" last night for the first time, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "good" movie (but I'm not a big bio-pic fan, I rather just watch a documentary) but if you're into running I'd still recommend it... if nothing else, if you're anything like me, just seeing someone else run is motivating, makes me wanna lace up and hit the streets...

meh.... have a good weekend... Monday? Sounds like a plan...

No comments: