Monday, March 31, 2008

Dizzy Daze

(For one reason or another I don't feel like trying to write but I do want to give a few details from Saturday, so please excuse the lazy 'just the facts ma'am' post.)

In regards to the Green Lake Dizzy Daze 50K this past Saturday...
  • The weather held, it was good running weather.
  • The course was longer than 50K (I think I heard 52.5K)
  • My finishing time was 5:13 and change.
  • It was boring running in loops, but not as boring as I thought it might be.
  • I saw 5 pugs, 4 black and 1 fawn. I also saw one puggle.
  • I ran the first 7 or 8 laps with the RD from the Green River Marathon.
  • I didn't use my 'lap counter thing' I blogged about.
  • I had 'crowd support' from a good friend who first drove buy and honked then later waited in a parking lot for me to pass... that was pretty cool... and unexpected...
  • The aid station was well stocked.
  • I had a good time.
...next up is the Mt. Si 50 Miler on 4/13/08... I'm feeling ready... I think...

No comments: