Wednesday, May 16, 2007

6:Double Nickles on the Dime!

...had a 3 mile run on the schedule last night, extended it to 3.57 just 'cause that's "my" route... I had a large dinner that was still with me when I hit the streets around 9:15pm, I thought it was gonna slow me down.... yeah, not so much... I clocked in at 24:43, or a 6:55/mile, I was pleased since I, once again, didn't feel like I was giving it my all (yes, I know sooner or later I'm going to have to back up this theory by actually giving it my all but until then...).

Tonight's a 5, unfortunately it occurred to me on the way into work that I should have done this early this morning since my immediate after work plans involve a birthday celebration of beer & oily food at one of the happiest places on earth (one of the few not located in West Seattle ;-). Oh well, it won't be the first time I run on fatty foods and booze... I'm thinkin' this is my route tonight, though if you take a look at the elevation increase at the end of the run it may not be the best idea after said celebration... we'll see...

By the by: If you didn't catch the title reference it' time you pick this up...
...oh, such good lovin'...

No comments: