Wednesday, July 11, 2007

...funny... Sunday night I did 10 miles at a 7:37 min./mile pace and felt great, last night I did 6 miles at a 7:39 min./mile pace and was just dyin' out there... granted last night was hot (for this area anyways) and the hills I did run were more pronounced, but still... yeesh...

...also funny how one missed morning run can disrupt a whole chunk of training... I meant to do my Tuesday run early in the morning but once I finally was considering getting up it occured to me I wouldn't have enough time to fit in the run, a shower, and be out the door in time to get to work so I held off 'til the evening when it (sorta) cooled down, unfortunately this means Wednesday & Thursday will be late evening runs too... arrg... not what I had planned... oh well...

No comments: