Monday, July 09, 2007

So last night I ran the longest run of my life... 10 miles in 1:15:51 (7:37 minutes/mile) along this route.... burning about 1280 calories along the way, crazy huh? I felt good the entire run, which was nice since my 4 miles on Saturday felt labored. Today, however, I fell like an old man, stiff and sore all though out my legs, in a good way though...

This week has that sort of "being of the rest of my life" feel to it... why? Well, from this point forward, everything but my long Sunday runs stay pretty much the same... 6,8,6 through the middle of the week (Tues, Weds, Thurs.) with 4 on Saturdays and my long on Sundays... there are some minor variations (and of course a few easy/rest weeks) but that's basically my life until the end of November (which, yeah, seems like forever).

No comments: