Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...to answer a question posted in the comments section... yes I have run since my last post (I just didn't write about it)...

But, just for a sampling I'll tell you this...

Sunday I ran 14 miles on THIS route, it was a good time, it was also difficult... I ended up very sore BUT, as I found myself thinking, I felt like an athlete afterwards, which has to be a good thing...

Today (Tuesday) I ran my standard 6 miles on THIS route, I was still very stiff/sore and as a result was running at a relatively slow pace, never-the-less, I was pleased to be out there, running through the stiffness, sort of over coming it if you will...

Tomorrow calls for 8 miles though I may do 10 and run into work just for the experience, then Thursday is another 6 miles, Friday's off, & Saturday's 4 more, which brings us back to another long run Sunday (oh boy!), this time it's 16 miles.... I have a feeling I may be a bit sore...

No comments: