Friday, February 01, 2008

Yours Truly 50K

So after witnessing the glory of what could have been at Lake Youngs on the 26th of last month, I've decided to take a full stab at a 50K. On Feb. 24th I'll be headed out to Cedar River for the "Yours Truly 50K." The Yours Truly is actually a world wide event that you can read about on the link at the bottom of this post. This will (or at least, will hopefully be) my first 50K, not to mention the longest distance I've run in my entire life. For those unwilling to look up or do the conversion, 50K = 31 miles. Hopefully all will go well and I can walk away with my first "ultra" under my belt.

Cedar River Yours Truly 50K link
World wide Yours Truly link

1 comment:

Jonathan S. said...

31 miles. That's pretty far. Perhaps you can visualize the finish line as a large piece of bacon. That might make you keep going.