Monday, April 07, 2008

Some one else's view...

I found this post while doing a random google search for "Mt. Si 50 mile"... the post is informative and echoes the easy/hard descriptions I have heard. Most of all, the thing I can relate to is the comment,
"I can't think of anything I've done solidly for 9:20. Not one thing. I certainly haven't been on my feet that long without sitting down."
Other than sleep, I'm right there with this guy, I can not think of one thing that I have continuously done for that amount of time (hopefully, I'll be somewhere right around that). I'm really looking forward to getting to this run started.... just gotta make it through a week of work...

In other "news", I think my foot and ankle are alright, I haven't been out running since Wednesday, but they are not sore to the touch and haven't bothered me while walking either. I think I'm in the clear as far as that goes, I may sneak in some junk miles tonight just to be sure/more confident. Also, I'm expecting a call about "my" shoes tomorrow, so hopefully that works out as well...

No comments: