Tuesday, August 12, 2008

(ramblings)

...so Michelle's is up next and that's great, it should be fun, but, what I'm really looking forward to (and this is no offense to Michelle's race) is the Harvey Manning 50K. Initially my interest in the 'Harvey Manning' run was low, it looked fun enough but I was sort of set on doing either the Cle Elum Ridge 50K or the Baker Lake 50K in September*, after a lot of back and forth, I finally decided that the low entrance fee and short drive meant 'Harvey Manning' made the most sense. Despite the logic I wasn't completely thrilled with my decision, Cle Elum Ridge and Baker Lake both looked gorgeous, and, though I hadn't done my research yet, 'Harvey Manning' just looked like another run. I have since changed my mind... I'm looking forward to 'Harvey Manning' more than any other run I have scheduled the rest of this year (though the Tiger Dumb Ass is right up there too)! Tiger Mountain to Lake Washington... awesome...

* - I know, I know... just do 'em all right? You pay registration fees and drive, I'll run any race... that's the deal...

No comments: