Thursday, March 05, 2009

I go around the webz looking to read updated blogs to see the same posts I've read over a week ago and I think to myself 'man, why doesn't anyone update'... POT, KETTLE, BLACK...

Not much to say though, I guess... I've been 'training' with a lot more regularity as of late, that's a good thing. I also have dedicated to running the Green Lake Dizzy Daze 100K so that's pretty exciting. Just to be sure we're on the same page, 100K is a little more than 12 miles further than I've ever run (62 miles +), so yeah, like I said, exciting, but also a little daunting. I'm confident I can cover the distance, but never the less, anytime it's a 'further than ever before' situation I think it's best to go into with a few reservations and a cautious approach, I rather finish slower than I'm capable of than not finish because I attempted to push too hard.

I'm now planning a long run for Saturday since I'm officially 'off the hook' from 'mother-in-law time' this weekend, I'm not sure how long but I'm guessing I'll have plenty of time to log miles... I'll post something sometime next week...

No comments: