I ran the Carkeek 12 Hour way back on Halloween, I've been meaning to type up a race report ever since but I may have waited too long... here's the short of it (for now, anyway)...
- The course was 1.93 mile loops with approx. 430ft. of elevation gain per.
- I ran 25 loops in 11 hours and 40 minutes for a total of 48.25 miles and approx. 10,750 ft. total elevation.
- I ran ~13 loops with Terry
- I ran 1 of those 13 in an Elvis costume
- Some of my favorite running folks were out there, a few were missing too
- Bob meet me at the end of one of the loops, we chatted and he took a few pics (above and below)
- Over all, I had a grand old time at this race
- I apologize that this race report sucks as bad as it does.