Thursday, May 24, 2007


...blah, blah, blah... Wednesday I got lost on my route, ended up running wacky trails through Camp Long... it was kinda cool since it was my first time there, but not so cool because it threw off my time from stopping and starting again so often, plus it added over half a mile to the total run... oh well. The remainder wrapped around the out skirts of the West Seattle Golf Course and The Longfellow Creek Legacy Trail then up one freakishly large, steep hill, then another... then one more... arrg...

...last night I did a fairly standard 5 mile route (which is more like 4.85, but you know...), it was a good run, decent pace at 35:30 (7:19 minutes/mile).

Tonight's 4 more... I'll probably just do THIS, it seems the most logical... if nothing else I won't get lost...

No comments: