Friday, June 01, 2007

...another lazy post...

Tuesday was 4 miles as previously mentioned... my timing device was thrown off at some point between starting and stopping it while waiting at cross walks, so I have no clue what kinda pace I was doing.... oh well, it was fast enough and I made the final sprint really count...

Wednesday was a 6 miler down California, around Lincoln, and back up 48th... it was late, like 9:30 or so when I finally got out there, the run felt good but I ended up with so unexplained pain on the outside of my left ankle (???)...

...I skipped out last night, I was just dead tired, decided to do the whole 'listen to my body' thing... (tired + sore ankle + sore knee + sore ass = no run)

...along those same lines... I've decided to take off all together until next Saturday... I've haven't done this yet and next week is scheduled as a recovery week anyways, so, I figure I'll see if I heal up any and use the extra time to get the house ready for guest... come Saturday the 9th I'll do the scheduled 4 miles and pick right back up from there... I don't really look forward to this break to be honest, but it may be essential in fully healing and/or finding the true cause of this ITBS thing... we'll see...

No comments: