Thursday, October 09, 2008

more ramblings

...so this week's been going pretty descent, I skipped out on Monday, but Tuesday & Wednesday were solid, and tonight should be more of the same.

I busted out the tights last night... it should be noted that it was not cold enough to be running in tights... oh well...

At some point today I'm going to pay my registration for the Seattle Marathon. I was about to do it online but active.com is a rip off... I either pay $90 at any of my preferred local running shops -or- I go through active and pay $96.85... that's a ridiculously easy decision... I know it's just $6.85 but c'mon (the economy's tumbling.. he he)...

I'm also throwing around the idea of running the (just announced) '08 edition of the Carkeek 12 hour. I've never run a time event (as opposed to specific distance) so that makes it appealing, plus it's right here in Seattle proper! As usual, if anything stops me from running this race it'll be cost (the registration fee has yet to be posted), it would be nice to it it in though.

No comments: